Skip to main content

Reply to "College Outfield velocity"

so are you a full time scout or not. your not. first you say assoc. dont get paid now i guess your saying they do. your last blog said they do. the one prior says the dont. what is it vance. $500 for an unsolicited or a non-scouted player i would say is getting paid. now isn't it? again, you are wrong.

stop with the man crush on doug. you're supposed to know this stuff already, with 18 years in mlb. anyway, genius, looking at a gun with different speeds only proves that the speeds are different. the world is asking you why are they different. you have not responded with any explanation to prove your point.

very unprofessional to use mr. reynolds in this blog. but since you did, just because you're to stupid to understand simple laws of physics and basic pitching mechanics then you are simply ignorant.

your owe him an appology, because if you think for one minute doug would't have an explanation on why speeds are different then you are an idiot and you're making mr. reynolds sound like an idiot to.

by the way i confess i do not know if full timers get bonuses on signing prospects. assumed they did. i guess i could call all my GM and VP friends in mlb.

einstein, if one pitcher threw 40 pitches and the all started at 90 and ended at different speeds proves what. it proves there are different factors, now doesn't it. may he's getting tired, but there are a multitude of, again, VARIABLES that is causing the reduction or increase in speed between pitches. RE: shoeless joe blog.

i guaratee everyone reading this blog that vance again will not, yes, will not expain the differences in velocities. it has already been explained to him. again, vance why for the umteenth time.

but if you do have the kahunas to do so, you will as painless as it seems, use the same points that i have already tried to get through your tiny skull.