Skip to main content

Reply to "College Representative Fail"

jacjacatk posted:
mdschert posted:
roothog66 posted:

Given his definition of the rep as "flaming" and his worry that they are targeting LGBTQ students for admission, maybe this (or any other) college isn't for him.

It seems it would appeal to you as a 16 yr old, but not my son.  We are all different i guess....

Based on your response here and the characterizations in your posts previously, along with the relatively unrealistic situation posited in your original post, I'm guessing odds are better than 50/50 this is all some sort of homophobic troll.

Still, on the chance it's not, you and your son may need to come to grips with the existence of gay people (he's probably already played on a team with one), or at least recognize that you'll be severely limiting your college choices if he/you can't.

Stated in OP that there is nothing wrong with LGBTQ,  don't make this into something that it's not.  Yes it was definitely an unrealistic situation and totally inappropriate but it happened.  PC culture is driving the insanity.  Based on your response, odds are over 50/50 chance you are LGBTQ and I am sorry if I offended you in any way.