Skip to main content

Reply to "College spring season 2015"

Originally Posted by bsbl247:
Originally Posted by golfball:
Originally Posted by bsbl247:

The season ended a little earlier than we anticipated for my son's team last week.  They had been considered strong contenders for a D1 Regional bid up until the final two weeks of the season.  Unfortunately they finished the last eight games, 2-6.

My son was shut down for the last eight games due to elbow soreness.  He has an MRI scheduled for tomorrow....positive thoughts are appreciated, because he's not going to endure another TJ surgery.  He battled through a number of issues on & off the field in 2015, and I'd hate for his college career to end with another injury.

On another note....The Lake Elsinore Regional (UCSB, USC, Virginia, & SDSU) is about 20 miles from my house, so I'll be at the ballpark tomorrow cheering for one of the Southern California teams to come out of this region.

Best of luck to your son. I will be at home this weekend rooting for the eastern invaders in the Lake Elsinore Regional...

It's too bad you can't make the trip out here, golfball.  While I will not be cheering on UVA, I will be pulling for your son to have a great weekend! 

Thanks.