Skip to main content

Reply to "College Spring Season"

quote:
Originally posted by observer44:
My God Woodpeople!...again?

You Woodpeople are a pretty amazing bunch. You handle this all this stuff with such strength, and such dignity. While I feel for you, I also know that there is little that you have not faced (repeatedly)...and as a result you have proven that there is nothing you cannot handle. And while I would not wish this on you or your children or anyones children for that matter, I have to believe that having experienced such challenge, and having seen you persevere as parents that your children will have such stregnth of character, and such a great example of how to persevere that nothing will phase them. That is one of the best, if not the best gift you can give them, example and character. It ain't the physical goods, or the success, but the character that will serve them long and well.

Hats off to you!

What a nice tribute

I call both Woody and play baseball my friends. Woody uses humor in many of his writings but he is one of the kindest people I have ever met. Knowing play baseball, I am guessing she will be in tears after reading that.