Skip to main content

Reply to "College Spring Season"

play baseball,

What a "great" post! I think people here at HSBBW would love to hear about all positive updates about your son. Baseball and even beyond baseball.

I hope you continue posting long after your son plays his last game. You have so much to offer about so many things that could help others.

I've always felt there exists a certain "power". I can't really explain it very well, but do believe it works in many areas including sports. I think that power travels in a strange unscientific way and affects results. I don't think this is really any religious type thing, but some might say it would be similar to prayer.

That "power" belief is... If everyone were pulling very hard for a certain individual to succeed, that individual is going to be successful. Of course, because of competition, in most every case it would be impossible to have everyone wanting the same thing. But, IMO, the larger the group emitting this "power" of positive energy... the more powerful the impact.

Please don't think I'm crazy, even though that might be true.

The reason for mentioning all this is because I can't think of any person who would not be pulling for your son. And in a small way, he might have just had an experience with this "power".

Congratulations
Last edited by PGStaff