Skip to main content

Reply to "Colleges in canada with baseball programs"

Conky,

I've been reading all of your posts on this site. It's sounds to me like you need so help and fast! You're 18 years old, so depending on your date of birth, you missed the boat when it comes to playing for an elite baseball team that could have helped you with a scholarship. From your posts, it looks like you may be concerned about meeting the entrance requirments for a US Juco. It also seems to me that money could be a concern. I have noted that you live in London Ontario. Here is a piece of advice for you because it really seems like you're scrambling for answers. Go to the London Badgers baseball team website; http://www.londonbadgers.on.ca/ and pull off the contact information for Coach Lumley. Ask if you can meet with him as I'm sure he could answer a lot of your questions. I would ask him if he would be willing to evaluate you talent-wise for baseball to see if you have what it takes to warrant a scholarship. Some Jucos will have different entrance requirements for International Students, so once he has seen your grades and your level of play, he may be able to offer you some good advice. Short of UBC, I don't know of any colleges or universities in Canada that are scouted for baseball players.

Good Luck!
Last edited by GoodPitching