Skip to main content

Reply to "Come on all you lurkers Join"

Knowledge is money.  No where is that more apparent than in college baseball recruiting.  As a lurker, this is the place for some knowledge, but the real knowledge gold mine is with our experienced posters and their detailed experiences that some may share with you.

10+ years ago, I was a lurker and I would not have known the right questions to ask or understood the answers I received if I had not developed a personal relationship with a couple of the HSBBWeb veteran posters at the time.  Two of them took me under their wing and would Private Message (PM) me regularly, as my son's situation was somewhat unique.   Through their advice, I saved myself a lot of time, effort and significant money by focusing on what mattered most for my son college selection & recruitment.   These folks were willing to help, and I couldn't have done it without them.   I've done my best to pay it forward to honor them.  I strongly encourage you to join us as a member.

Here is our lurker to member signing bonus.   Nothing like cold, hard, Monopoly cash as incentive! 

Good luck!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0