Skip to main content

Reply to "Congratulations to Menchville"

Ok We got settling issues here

I was on the Menchville side and must say the kids have spirit and IRHooligan your age obviously shades yur ideaology!! you are one special child if you feels that actions taken by your team were not as disgraceful if not more then those taken by the menchville players and fans so just hush baby boy. Fact of the matter is is that Menchville is to strong and Sustain longevity. Indian River was unable to perform to the skill level of the better opponent and it showed in the attitude of your fans now since you like posting these Hoorahs of players KEEP IN MIND DEAN ALI WAS ONLY THE SOUTHEASTERN DISTRICT PLAYER OF THE YEAR WHO ARE THEY? So please jump off of him.

Now no matter what is said about this Cartwright Fella i must say he embarassed himself plain out nothing Indian river can do about its making silly childish gestures like that seemingly killed his teams mood in an instant so quiet about that and as far as i am concerned it was many high school players last game this year so people have to deal with it.

Now Back to IRHooligan I must say i have an idea of you and your pityful. your grandmah must be really disapointed in how you turned out I must say that I cannot believe you speak of keeping this and that on the field when if you are who your apperance makes you seem like then you were right down on the field giveing rude stares at the end of the game like i said move along and i also got to witness IR fans parosing at the fence as Menchville fans walked by so there is equal injustice now CONGRATS MENCHVILLE and IR good attempt.....I Guess