Skip to main content

Reply to "Congratulations to Menchville"

quote:
Originally posted by BaseballFanVa23:
Ok We got settling issues here

now since you like posting these Hoorahs of players KEEP IN MIND DEAN ALI WAS ONLY THE SOUTHEASTERN DISTRICT PLAYER OF THE YEAR WHO ARE THEY? So please jump off of him.

I don't mean to boast or anything and it is certainly not just Indian River but i believe the South Eastern District and its residents host home to 4 VERY IMPRESSIVE HIGH PAID ball players in Wright, Cuddyer, and the Uptons along with more so i must say it is QUITE an honor to sit in line with those guys ok!!!

Haha and yet You guys reputation exceeds expectation of ignorance again. Now first a little lesson in grammar and spelling since we make these immature pety attacks and call outs.

FIRST OF ALL I AM A SPECIAL CHILD AND MY MOMMY TELLS ME ALL THE TIME

Second of all baby boy is an insult that left when i left diapers so i appreciate the personal attack, Third my Grandma does love me and is proud of who I turned out to be and it Doesn't have an H at the end of it.

Now next you used the word longevity but i don't see longevity engrained in the menchville program, I see random spurts of luck and chance that compile into good years and bad years there is by far no dynasty there.

Now the Real issue with your reply Chris Cartwright,I have then benefit of hanging out with this kid on a regular basis and let me tell you it takes alot to get him where he was. He is one of the most laid back friendliest people you will ever meet and he does change moods. WHAT HE DID WAS IN NO WAY EMBARASSING by standing up for A position in which he believes he only expressed his right as a constitutional aabiding member of this america His actions might have been unjust but well stood for and I Can promise you that every Indian river fan and player will stand behind him there. So please Don'tbase anyones character on an action taken in a short spurt of time or play on anyones character you should meet the kid then you would feel bad cause you to would be touched by the warmth he can bring to anywhere on or off the field

SO way to be a quick judge and make a embarassing ignorent statement completely irrelevant to the topics at hands And on the note of our fans i BElieve they acted correctly in not coming over the fence and i DO BELIEVE You USed that word Parosing completely wrong

But yes sir or ma'am i am an 18 yr old indian river fan please keep your continuing post with the issue at hand thank you
Last edited by IRHooligan