Skip to main content

Reply to "Content in emails to coaches"

What Pabaseball wrote and start a profile that you can cut/past int he emails. I would not expect this much detail for a Soph but start it now. You and your son are in selling mode and make the recruiting coach want to find out more. This is very dated but what was in my sons profile, plus any links to public information, videos.  Every player has a story find his and exemplify it, show organization and more than the 100's of emails coaches get, make the coach go hmmmm I want to know more about this kid.

My son pitched one inning in an early season collegiate summer league game on the call from a coach friend because the teams were waiting for arrivals, he happened to get the "win" so it became part of his "story" and that at least got him some phone calls. Find a story and make it his and stand out from the many emails these coaches get.

Good Luck!

XXX - 2011 - P/OF/

XXXX California

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

XXX

Home Phone: xxx

Mobile Phone: XX

Email Address: xxx

Birth Date: March xx

Graduation Date: June 2011

1. ACADEMIC INFORMATION

High School: xxx

Address: xxx

xxx, xxa  9xxxx

Phone: (xxx)

Guidance Counselor: XXX

Phone (805) xxx

NCAA Clearinghouse number: xxx

SAT Score: xx

ACT Score:  xx

High School Core GPA: xxx  un-weighted, xx weighted

Class Rank: xx out of 605

Anticipated College Major:  XXX

III. BASEBALL INFORMATION

Height: x' x” Weight 185 lbs

Bats - R  Throws - R

Primary Position:  Pitcher

Current Pitching Velocity: 83-86, 88 MPH (Stalker)

Secondary Position: OF / 1st

60 yd: 7.15secs

High School Baseball Honors Received

Led his high school team in batting for two years, was the number one starting pitcher as  a Jr, and number 2 as a Sophomore.  Batted 0.400 as a Jr. and had a 1.05 ERA, with opposing hitters batting 0.153 against him, and was starting outfielder when not pitching with 9 OF assists.  Two-time California Area Code invitee. Was named as a Perfect Game underclass pre-season All American Honorable  Mention and Rawlings California Region All American.  Picked up his first collegiate win as a High School Sophomore pitching in relief for the xxxx in the xxxxx League in June 2009. As a junior led his summer team to a 4th place finish in the USA Baseball 16U Championships. Named to the all XXX League team and XXXxx County all team in 2010.

Other High School Sports Played: Basketball

Baseball References

Summer Team:  xxx

Coach: xxx

Home Phone: (xxx

Mbl Phone: xx

Email: XXXxx

High School Coach:

Team Website Address: xxx

School Phone: (xxx)

Mbl. Phone: (xxx)

Email: xxx