Skip to main content

Reply to "Cooperstown Dreams Park"

Originally Posted by CaCO3Girl:

Originally Posted by 2020dad:
Caco you just listed a whole bunch of reasons I am so glad we never did that trio.  We went to omaha last year and that also was a huge mistake.  Too costly for little return.  Could play 25 tournaments for the cost of that one - conservatively.  Its about playing more baseball not going to some 'must do destination'.  Unless of course it is a team full of people with money to burn then I guess it doesn't matter.

To each their own 2020dad...my 12u kid is sooooo excited to sleep in the barracks with his whole team, eat every meal with them, go to the baseball hall of fame with them, and play 7+ games in 1 week...I could list more but in short, he will be immersed in baseball 24/7 for an ENTIRE week...he's pretty sure it may be his version of heaven on earth and I hope he's right.

We have done the Panama City Beach tourneys the last two years, I judge the cost is about the same and as he pointed out with a big grin on his face...yeah the beach was cool but everyone in Cooperstown is there for baseball, so this is going to be awesome!

Caco as you know I am a live and let live guy.  I agree everything in life is a value judgement.   If its worth it to you thats all that matters   I am a volume guy.  Give me more games not more frills.  Thats just who I am.  Kind of a grunt I suppose.  I don't have to go there to know I would find it a huge waste of money.  Been alive a long time and know what I am looking for as far as bang for my buck.  Would my son enjoy it?  I am sure he would but he doesn't pay the bills!!!