Skip to main content

Reply to "Cooperstown Tips"

Sandman
Rollerman

That was awesome!! All 3 of our teams made the sweet 16!! Heck the wolfpack made it to the final 4! And had that Elite team from California not been there the wolfpack would have won it all! The whole village was pulling for the Wolfpack to upset the sliders and they almost pulled it off!! That was a great game..that colton kid is quite the player!

I am so glad I lived in the village with the boys..it made it even more special I think! Never in our wildest dreams did we think a little team from NH that had played a whole 3 games before going could end up 6-0 and rated 7th!! and that was with beating a team from Nevada and California too! I saw that if we and the sun Devils had advanced to the Elite 8 we could have played each other..too bad we both lost...we chocked an 11-7 lead in the 4th too! The lack of fielding practice really started to show at the end for us..too many unearned runs did us in!

It was great to meet you guys out there too..wish I had more time to chat but I was stuck with the team...