Skip to main content

Reply to "Creatine"

Have you personally dealt with Creatine?Have you worked with anyone who has?While it has its risks(heck,the multivitamin I take from GNC has its risks),the benefit can be substantial.

Every product has its risks,EVERY PRODUCT.Steroids were known to be harmful and have deadly effects.Players knew it,and thats why its harmful.

Creatine has its positives and negatives.Like any other product you put into your body,it has its risks and rewards.It is on the Open market IN HEALTH FOOD STORES,so Im pretty sure its not a poison.

I personally use it every other work out,and have seen substantial benefits.If Im correct,its in your system for roughly 2 months,and then it clears.Obviously,if you take too much,yes,the outcome will be rather ugly.However,if you take it moderately,and dont take it year round,you can see some positive benefits.

The trainers and physicians I have talked to before taking creatine,have said nearly the same thing as you,OnBaseball,so you are correct.However,they also said if taken in moderation,and not consumed in large amounts,it should be considered safe and possibly beneficial.

So while I agree with most everything you said,it has risks,yes,but it also has its rewards.It stimulates a process in the body that is beneficial to an athlete,so its not terrible.Its not exactly 100% safe,I agree with you on that in every aspect,but its like taking any other vitamin or substance/medicine,it has its risks and rewards.