Skip to main content

Reply to "CURRENT JUCO and COLLEGE-AGE PLAYERS"

CHAD SLOBODA
05 C / Corner IF
NJ

TRANSFER WITH 4YRS. REMAINING
Name: Chad Sloboda
Grad Class: 2005(medically redshirted freshman year at Monmouth U.)
Birthdate: 10/11/1986
State: NJ
E-Mail Contact: ArcticCatZL550@aol.com
SAT Score: 1060
Current GPA: 2.85 after first year of college
Athletic Honors: Three-year letter winner as INF/OF and catcher at Toms River North H.S... Team won Shore Conference title and A-South championship in 2005... Tabbed all-county three times... Named All-County, All-Shore Conference, All-Division, All-Group IV and ALL-STATE as a Senior...Played in the Carpenter Cup... Named Shore Conference Tournament MVP... Ocean County All-Star...Named Iron-Duke award winner twice in HS...Batted over .400 during his junior and senior campaigns...During prep career had 85+hits, 17 doubles, four triples and eight home runs and 65+RBI...Struck out only four times in 94 at-bats as a senior.

Potential College Major: Physical Ed. or Sports Management
Height: 6' 1.5"
Weight: 185
Position(s) Played: Catcher/Corner INF
RH or LH or Switch: RH
Colleges You're Considering: Top JUCO's
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Southeast
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words): Signed early with Monmouth University. Medically redshirted after having labrum surgery on January 9th. Decided school didn't have the right academics I was looking for, so looking to transfer. Throwing program is going great since surgery and I will most likely be full strength by end of July. Currently just DHing in summer league to get swings. I am very interested in FL JUCO's but will keep my options open.