Skip to main content

Reply to "curve balls"

BHD- Did I say curve ball? I said slurve! He got around the ball and tweaked the elbow very much like Kerry Wood.

Secondly, all you reference is your son! That's all you talk about! You call a coach informed if he called 90% breaking balls? Are you kidding? Your whole perspective is from your son. You are extremely limited in your reference- period. I love your Adam Loewen reference! He got 7 Million! Gee, if he did what your son did, he would probably still be in Canada thumbing it up there in the mid-80's. What a mistake he made by becoming a fastball pitcher! LOL! Guys get hurt- period. It had NOTHING to do with him being a fastball pitcher! Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Hopefully Loewen makes it as a hitter like Ankiel.

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep posting what you are posting. I'm no longer going to respond to a guy who knows very little but, because he posts here way too much, thinks he knows something. You really need to broaden your horizons because you truly don't realize how off-base you are and how little you know about pitching.