Skip to main content

Reply to "Curveballs"

Infield none of us knew anything without investigating. BB was not my first love, football was. I had to learn most of what I know. I did pitvh BB and fast ball.
I had to get info from several sources just like many others here. We did have access to MLB,MiLB, College ball etc and I can tell you there aren't many who have seen more games at all levels than I have.
Your son was with the Jays who had a MiL team in our city. Pirates had one 12 miles away, 3 D1s 30 ins away aswell as several JCs. I watch up close to hundreds of MiLB pitchers go through here as well as Jays rehab guys like Carpenter Henke and many others. I also was there when they practiced and taught the island guys english. It was a great time for me and my son. I usede to have tons of rookie shots of several pitchers and guys like Delgado, Wells and many others. My firend was their official photographer. We were invited to all the team parties and son was told to bring his glove and ball.
You once gave me that I had legit experience. Not sure why I have to keep repeating it.
I personally knew Kevin Briad head of Jays player development and speacial events from when they scouted my son.