Skip to main content

Reply to "Curveballs"

ctandc - I've been reading your posts. Lots of good stuff, but you seem to convey that you have all of the answers. That struck me as odd.

Since you seem to want resumes...I have 4 sons...all have played baseball...I coached them all into HS. Two still play, one of them in the minor leagues, the other still in HS. I am old, getting older yet I feel like I'm learning more and more about all levels of baseball every time I watch a game at any level, any time I read an article or listen to an interview, any time I read this website...including this thread (the two sons who are still playing, both pitchers).

I went to a college game tonight, talked to some old-timers like me, and learned another thing or two.

I didn't mean to insult you, but I admit I was trying to make a point. I doubt you got it. Maybe when your son is 10 years older than he is now, you'll get what I'm saying?

I thought some of your posts were pointed in their tone towards other posters, so I thought you could handle the same.

Sorry I was wrong.
Last edited by justbaseball