Skip to main content

Reply to "D1 Camp Readiness"

I didn't say post the pastor's name publicly  I do not understand ya'll's pm thing.  If I am parent of 2025 and I'm reading on here.  I have no clue if the school being talked about is one that I'm considering or not.  I'm not PMing every person who talks about a camp but I would deeply appreciate wanting to know if the school my son is considering treats prospects that way.

But if the person is willing to post the name of the school they should be allowed to.  I agree with ClevelandDad and I have been on here for years.  I thought the only rule was don't call out players by name.  I've never heard of don't call out schools, coaches, or such until this thread.  It may not be good for the person if they have given info as to who they are or information that would allow someone to figure out who their kid is but if they want to name a school, they should be allowed to.

I also wonder if the school even had an indoor facility to do it in.  If not, then I fully understand not having an option but who offers a December camp in Appalachia without having an indoor option available?