Skip to main content

Reply to "D1 Pitching Coaches"

@RJM posted:

If I remember correctly there are good D2 pitching coaches. When they are recognized as such they move up to D1 programs.

😁

Yup. FWIW for those that dont know, son knew his now HC since HS. The coach who replaced son at Southern played at UNC, then drafted.

Sons mentor is still Coach See at Clemson. Between my son and Shove's son it's obvious he knows his stuff.

No one has mentioned Jason Jackson at Alabama who is an excellent PC.  It's taken a few years for all of the coaches to turn around the program. Hopefully this will be their year.

If anyone remembers Justbaseball he moved from CA to Cary and loves it. You can find him at the Durham Bulls facility during baseball season, the ACC tournie as well as at Duke. I have never heard him say one negative thing about the area!  We all see things differently. So do our kids.

If there is anything to take away from this topic, it's  something that I learned.  The coaching world is large but small. Everyone knows everyone and that's why it's really important  to be careful what you say and how you say it, for your son.

younggun, great post!

Last edited by TPM