Skip to main content

Reply to "D3 Baseball"

Phillyball - 

The "secret" about D3 baseball seems to be getting out.  Used to be some kids were "D1 or bust", and it may still be for some, but word is out that D3's offer a great brand of baseball, some really fantastic facilities & really great educational opportunity.

"But there are no scholarships"…. is what the uneducated say.  The student athletes with good grades heading to the D3 programs are laughing all the way to the bank!  And none of the monies is related to baseball.  Perfect example is a SS I know from avg public hs received about $25k per year in academic & "leadership" scholarships.  He lasted 1 season on the team.  Still getting that $25k per year!

If an academic D3 is of interest to your son I'd like for you to take a look at either my Virginia, High Academic Mid-Atlantic or High Academic New England College Bus Tours.

The VA Tour includes 10 D3's.  Any of which can be competitive any given year.  Add decent weather, great facilities plus excellent degrees.  The guys on tour last year were blown away what D3's have to offer.

The H.A. Mid-Atlantic tour is going to be awesome.  Think Centennial "plus".

The H.A. New England tour will be including a lot of the NESCAC.

Both of those tours are about 50/50 D1/D3 and will being seeing Ivy & Ivy equivalent academic schools.

Take a look at the info… www.playinschool.com/bus_tour

If you have any specific questions about any of the Virginia D3's I'd be happy to discuss them with you.  Feel free to call or email.  I have worked with kids that attend every school in the state.

Good luck.

Rich

www.PlayInSchool.com