Skip to main content

Reply to "D3 Coaches in same conference – share recruit info?"

There is no harm in staying in contact with the other coaches. The coaches have there new teams on campus now or will soon. Many have Fall ball starting. The teams I know use this as an opportunity to bring recruits to campus to watch some Practices and see the program/school. 

D3's Can only really offer assistance through admissions. They can show interest and say we want you. But there is no NLI r any other "Offer". 

When my son was being recruited they made it clear that they wanted him but never pushed for a "commitment".  D3 recruiting is a long process. The first stages are just starting. If a school is interested they will probably ask you to apply Early Action or Early Decision. 

The schools that are interested will start asking him to apply soon. 

Looks like you are from NY. There are plenty of D3 schools in your neck of the woods, no reason to target just one particular conference. There are plenty of Conferences in NY, at least 7, 8 if you count the UAA. And 46 schools. 

https://www.d3baseball.com/teams/region/new-york

I found d3boards.com very helpful during my sons d3 recruiting. Learned quite a bit reading the boards for the conferences interested in him.