Skip to main content

Reply to "D3 Scholarships?"

I know that the school my son attends prides itself on diversity. There are Scholarships targeted at international students. For instance I did a search, for scholarships on the Web site of my sons school and came up with this.

http://choose.owu.edu/financia...onalScholarships.php

I am sure this school is not the only one to offer scholarships to international students. I believe the deadlines are different as well. You may want to narrow your search to the schools you know offer scholarships you qualify for and then contact the coach. The coach may ask for some video or other data. Most d3's also have an open tryout every fall. It depends on the school how open that is. The school may not have any spots after considering how many recruits were brought in and what their roster limit is. Son's school did not have any open roster spots, but did accept one walk on. He had enough talent that they could not cut him. Not a stud mind you but good enough to compete. 

So do some research and pick your pool of schools, contact the coaches and gauge their interest. 

Good Luck.