Skip to main content

Reply to "Dallas Summer Teams"

Darrell is coaching his 15 year olds this year and the 16 year old team is a new team..not the 15 year olds from last year. I know who he has so far......Don't be surprised. darrell is a great coach and it takes a couple of years to get going with teams. his 18 year olds should hold their own also. Also, the comment from someone about beimg brok- I have called around and Darrell is cheaper than most and the same as others. The difference in Darrell I think is that he has a heart and he wants kids to be able to play. I also know how well connected he is on the college level to help the older guys..don't forget that. I was in his place Wednesday with my son and I think the rumor going around about him and Tommy and a few others is true. Select baseball watch out. The best baseball guys joining together look out metroplex. Isn't it funny also that this is the guy DBAT and hra called on to help them and run all their camps while he was at UD. Just something to think about. I don't think there is anyone that can say he is not the best or at least one od the best coaches around.

By the way.....we have been with Darrell since Adair's and my son played for a top team last year in BBI. Wanted to play for Darrell but, Darrell knew his teams weren't as good as others and was honest and helped us out. but, this year we are playing for Darrell. Not all the Tigers and players for other teams went to DBAT. Will see you all this summer.....Can't wait.

I think sometimes we are all to quick to judge.