Skip to main content

Reply to "DBAT MUSTANGS"

quote:
Originally posted by marshals.rule:
So what we have is strickly a business decision. An opportunity to corner the market and hopefully make some money.

So it will just come down to: does everyone want to help them build their name and their business?

You'd think some of you people don't live in the real world or you're naive to it. Not many things are free and outside of doing things for family and friends, many decisions are business decision.

That doesn't mean simply "...help them build their name and their business." Business is about reciprocal value. Businesses that offer value to someone, i.e. customers succeed. Those that don't fail. If DBat-Mustangs provide value to someone, i.e. players, parents, scouts, etc. They will succeed. If not, they'll fail. Do you shop WalMart? You're helping them "...build their name and their business." In return, you get good prices. You don't want to shop WalMart - then don't.

Business is not a crime. Don't act like it is and don't like someone can make a business decision that still provides substantial value to the businesses constituents. That's what good business is.

You want something else - stick with somebody's daddy.
And I'll say it before anyone else - Who's ur Daddy?

End soap box.

.rockdad.