Skip to main content

Reply to "DBAT MUSTANGS"

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Crude:
Captain Obvious?

PLayers leave for greener pastures all the time. What I was trying to illustrate, and you helped, is that there's not that much difference. You leave Team A to go to Team B and there you are with three or four players from Team A that are now on Team B.

You leave coach #1 with the Red Organization to play for coach #2 w/ the Blue Organization, then coach #1 is coaching for the Blue team organization.

(Even Catcher is back with the Mustangs)

None of these organizations are offering anything new. They're just repackaging the same old merchandise.

The players are recycled, the coaches are recycled, the organization sales pitch is the same from A to Z, and nobody's getting rich from youth baseball, but everyone has their hand out to collect what they can, and the dimes are adding up for us parents.

tychco,

"Regarding the recruiting of players on other teams, PLEASE . That has gone on forever and will continue."

Talking to players and parents in the parking lot, or asking them for a contact for solicitaion is one thing. Taking a contact list from one company to another company, is okay with you because everyone does it? Not everyone.

So TC... what you are saying is the coaches are moving like the players ??? I think Capenter and Sharp have been with the Mustangs since the Civil War give or take a few years.

If the cost becomes too expensive, I'm sure there are multiple organizations that are lot cheaper than the ones getting bashed in this blog.

I also agree with you about the pirating of lists. Its done every day in every type of business... I'm not saying I agree with it but it does happen.

And yes all the organizations get lists of other teams players and solicite them. I have gotten these calls on behalf of my son personally.