Skip to main content

Reply to "DBAT's"

It really depends on what you are looking for.   I will tell you this, if your son has elite talent get him on the best team out there....period.  These team are very competitive and some kids don't get to play hardly at all, just sparingly but they know that prior to getting into it.  But if your son has elite talent get him on the top DBAT team....easy decision for me.

Dbat has had 10 1st rounders in the MLB draft since 2009, and 8 2nd rounders since 2009.  There is not another team in the country that can say that.  If your son is good enough to be on that team then its a no brainer for me, if not then its really preference.

Some Dallas teams like to travel to Florida and play the PG tourneys and some play the connie mack and aabc teams.  No way is better than the other, just depends again on what you are looking for.  I do know Dbat pieces some of there younger  players and other orgs to field a team and put one together in the fall and sends them to the PG WWBA, but to my knowledge they have never sent there full roster A team there. 

I agree with that poster above, DBat probably needs to send there 17U top team to PG east cobb and WWBA and the 18U team definitely needs to stay playing connie mack.  There is nothing like the Connie Mack world series in the entire US.  From the parade, to playing every game with over 8000 fans at each one wearing there favorite teams jerseys....words cant describe.  That event is larger and better than the LLWS and it blows my mind how its not on TV.

Honest opinion would be best dbat team, then dallas mustangs carpenter or dallas tigers Vanlandingham.  Frozen ropes had a great year this past year as well.  Cant go wrong with any of those.