Skip to main content

Reply to "Dirtbags Baseball"

I think every parent I've talked to at these so called "scout teams" feel the same, basically the dirtbags and impact baseball ripped us off. They are not doing what was promised. We had one coach for two teams, only had one empire and he was even making jokes with the parents how screwed up the games were.The pitcher's would balk and no one called it and the one coach didn't ever tell them what they were doing wrong. There was some parents that had to drive 5 hours to watch this "dog and pony show". Then they scheduled the games on Monday when some of the players had to go to school. I will have to drive the 5 hours also when the games are in Wilmington. There are also 14 year old players, playing against 16 and 17 year olds. How is a 17 year old going to benefit from a couch trying to coach 28 people at one time and half that time he's over at the dugout talking to someone else. I think the dirtbags and impact baseball needs to do some explaining and refunding. On Saturday they played 11 straight innings without a break. It was supposed to be 2 games. All they done was after 5 innings was changed batting lineup and continued to play. No scores no eras, no batting coaching, no coaches calling the pitches. Most of the time no 1st base coach or 3rd base coach. We need a facebook page started.