Skip to main content

Reply to "Dirtbags Baseball"

baseballmom2 I totally agree with you it's a joke. One coach running back and fourth on a ball field between two teams.The parents of those two teams paid the dirtbags 52,500 dollars for this.If you or any of the parents on the other teams decide to take any further actions please let me know. Please inform the other parents about this web site and lets see how other parents feel about what they done. Thanks for your reply  

Playing with the Dirtbags has been a huge waste of money.  It has been total deception from the very beginning.  You receive an email saying, "Congrats, this is your invitation to join the Dirtbag baseball program",  if you don't look at the fine print in the attachment you won't know if you made one of the teams (15u black, 16u gold, etc.) that plays on actual college campuses or if you made one of the "instruct teams",  now known as "scout teams".  We have played two "tournaments" (actually scrimmages) and have played the same team 5 out of 6 games. All of these games on high school fields with the coach running back and forth between innings to instruct...or in their words "develop the players".

What a joke!!!  It burns me up that we payed $1875 plus travel expenses to play scrimmage games.   Also...the Impact organization thinks nothing of cancelling games and moving them to Monday...hello!!! we work!!  I'm not taking time off, paying for a hotel room or driving 2 hours to play a scrimmage game!  

Note....the color named teams also payed $1875, but they get a least one or two games on a college campus, more tournaments, and they actually play other teams.