Skip to main content

Reply to "Dirtbags Baseball"

Originally Posted by RJM:I started this conversation asking if anyone could give me any information about the dirtbags baseball. It changed to people talking about travel teams, legion teams and etc... I haven't ask for any advice about what to do about the situation. I have a lot of respect for the working people and when I see them deceived and lied to like we was then I'm going to let others know about it. A scam is a scam whether it's taking peoples retirement savings through false "hedge funds" or a misrepresented baseball program. What you suggest as bitching and moaning are the facts and maybe if there is someone else thinking about joining the dirtbags or impact baseball they will see these posts and learn from them. This is new to me and I'll lick my wounds and move on. you forgot about a third choice and that is to keep people informed and if things change I will post them also. To "RJM" if it was you,,I'm sure you would appreciate someone telling you what to expect if you were trying to make decisions that affected you and your childes life. 

It looks like people have two choices: 1) follow Go Heels excellent observations and move on or 2) continue to bltch and moan and be unhappy while accomplishing nothing.