Skip to main content

Reply to "DISTRICT TOURNEY"

Doc,

I am finally over your constant issues with Kellam. You are obviously a Kempsville person who is always looking for other issues instead of staying in your own back yard. Kempsville had a great team this year. I believe that any players who left the program did not effect this year. I don't know for sure because the only ones you complain about went to Kellam. The problem is, the fans are also sitting at home watching Ocean Lakes move forward. The coach at Kellam has not consistantly whined about the players that live in the Kellam district and are not playing at Kellam. He has gone on the field with what is available and done the best possible. I am the first person who said Kellam would not be great this year. I also beleive no coach could have done better with the team. I don't know the reason that these kids play with other schools, but I am sure that they followed all of the necessary redtape to do it. I really wonder if you follow the proper channels to file a formal complaint about those issues. Most people don't because they would rather just complain about them. Get over Kellam. Concentrate on helping the program at Kempsville. From what I understand, they need someone to drive the bus to games. It is so unsafe for these players not to have a bus.

Lynn Metheny

Nobody seems to know who you are. Isn't that interesting?