Skip to main content

Reply to "DISTRICT TOURNEY"

1943 yankees,

I think you should read my post again. I didn't talk about kellam, I was stating a fact about kellam fans were talking a few years ago that they were going to win a state championship before the season started. I also said for fans to talk about there team like that is a good think. According to the name you use 1943 yankees you should understand this, we yankee fans are always talking about championships all year long. About the bus situation, Kempsville has been riding in cars to games for about 7-8 years and have never had an accident or any type of situation. Kempsville ALWAYS gets to games on time, they never have to hold up a game because they can't get their on time or our kids don't sit around for hours after a game waiting for a bus, like some teams. I won't mention any teams. On the topic of driller, maybe you don't realize he was letting players live at his house in order for them to live in the kellam school district. I bet you didn't know he was instrumental in running your last coach out. obviously you haven't been around beach baseball long enough in order to know what has gone on.