Skip to main content

Reply to "Division III"

ok Buddy I will have my say now...
I have no affiliation with College Select...although my son was invited...I have a D1 player...so that negates my D3 connection...but I live in the Northeast where TR has his business and let me tell you he is very well thought of up here...whether you play for him or not he is willing to offer guidance and support in helping youngmen achieve their dream of going to the next level...the Northeast is loaded with D3 schools...academically very superior D3 schools...the likes of which most kids do not have the marks to be even considered by...does it matter where the $$$ are derived from as long as the dream to play is there...if my son had the SAT scores high enough he would have gone to Tufts or Babson...he has many, many friends at these schools but SATs must be in the 1300-1400 range in order to attend...he will though obtain his Masters degree from Babson we hope
I do not comprehend your verbal onslaught against TR especially questioning that way his company is listed...as he said call him but do not bring your misguided thoughts to this website
BTW in case you want to check my bar status it is here at the local one
Last edited by catchermom03