Skip to main content

Reply to "doing it on your own"

Tiger Paw Mom,

I did not come to advertise. A previous post mentioned our site and I just wanted to tell the story myself. I have been upfront in who I am. I don't quite get the "have nothing else to offer" comment, I am a coach and former college player who experienced the recruiting process (at the DII and DIII) level and understand what the process entails. I had never heard of some of the schools that sent me information and remember how difficult it was to find inormation on the schools to see if they offered the degree I was interetsed in or to learn more about the programs. Myinstantreplay can help players do that. Most if not all DI recruits don't need our service. But there are thousands of good baseball players who never get noticed for whatever reason and our site is merely one of many tools available to try and make sure that doesn't happen, just like attending showcases, wood bat tournaments, etc. I did not mean to cause such a fuss. I have said enough about our service and won't mention it again unless asked.