Skip to main content

Reply to "Don English Does It Again"

Cowboy4life,
I don't know how you have come to your conclusions. My son in particular has not had a strong hitting season, and it was extended lastnight. Coach English has always taken blame for things he has done wrong, but lastnight was not one of them. It seemed as though all that could go wrong went wrong for our boys. This however does not make them anyless of an individual as the next guy, or Coach English. It is a game, and there always has to be someone that loses, we were disappointed that it was us lastnight. I sat in the stands wondering why things were turning out the way they were and kept being reminded of Chris Gavora(sp?) and his parents and how they much feel in his loss. Gee I have a healthy God fearing son who went 0 for 3, things could be worse. It is not Coach English's fault, he cannot lay down bunts, catch flies, field grounders or hit for our players. He can encourage, lead a life of integrity worth being imitated and love these players like his own sons, which he has done for almost 30 years. You my friend are wrong on this one! God bless those who are able to put things in perspective.