Skip to main content

Reply to "Early pick's for ALL-STATE"

Hey Rat
One thing we can all agree on is the fact that are many good ball players around the state. I also think it would not be a bad idea to have an All State Team for Junior’s and a separate one for seniors.
There are many junior’s that are playing their butts off this year and will not get mentioned. Is Junior year a bigger year for the ballplayer than their Senior year? I would agree…All you have to recognize is the number of early signees(>72) that took place before the season started.

I actually heard two college coach’s talking about how all the difference makers are already signed. They might not be 100% correct but I also heard that one Big10 school is finished with 06’s and now lining up the 07’s for a look see.

Just Because:
I can’t help but bring up your line about the SICA –North Teams, it gives the board a little edge.

“There should be a few SICA-North players in the mix, too (Richards, Reavis, Shepard, Oak Lawn). “

Since Oak Forest (16-4) has beaten all these teams, should there be some players from Oak Forest in the mix? Oak Forest had some games nobody would like to remember but I think the team has grown more from those loses than any of the wins (except one).

www.ofhsbaseball.com