Skip to main content

Reply to "Eastern District standings, scores and highlights"

Thanks for your post Mr. Costa and thanks to all the other Eastern District baseball fans who are still waiting patiently for their chance to post on this thread. Apparently, this site’s server is inadequate to handle the large volume of E.D. fans who want to have their say.

The great outpouring of excitement that this thread has generated has convinced those of us at the Global Offerings division of Bob Uecker Strategic Trading, LLC that E.D. baseball needs and deserves its own website rather than continue to force E.D. baseball fans to endure long (apparently server clogged) waits before they can post comments on this thread. Therefore, I, Bob Uecker, along with several other "heavy hitter" investors who wish, er demand, to remain anonymous, will be launching "EDVaBaseball.com" to give the people what they so clearly demand: 24/7 news and information on E.D Va. high school baseball. Rather than hog all the profits for ourselves, we will be issuing an IPO that spreads the wealth. Stay tuned for details or visit G.O.B.U.S.T., LLC.com for the prospectus.

Now for the legalese mumbo-jumbo disclaimer required by our attorneys, Dewey, Cheatem & Howe and our underwriter, Goldman Sachs:

G.O.B.U.S.T., LLC.com cannot guarantee the lead pipe cinch gi-normous profits that this investment opportunity is absolutely sure to generate. However, this really is a "[I]FRONT ROOOOW", can't miss, get rich quick scheme, er opportunity. Existing and already gi-normously wealthy clients of Goldman Sachs (who want to stay that way) should contact their G.S. banker for confidential non-public instructions on how to short this offering."[/I]