Skip to main content

Reply to "Elbow pain"

quote:
Originally posted by Coach Chris:
Yes, but this wouldn't manifest itself as elbow pain.

When did I say it would or did?. My post was one that corrected your statement about the long head of the biceps tendon inserting in the upper arm. When in truth both were wrong insertion points are distal attachment point are proximal. The attachment point of the long head of the biceps is not in the upper arm bone its in the scapula. that was all my post was designed for I didnt say anything about the elbow.

You preach this or that mostly based on M&M's philosophies. You claim to find a need to blend the two together for whatever reasons, one being injury. You cannot support any of your "notions" with real research. You fail to produce a replica of your desired mechanics. You may like one or two things that a high level pitcher does BUT you "theorize" you have a better way. You look at a series of still pics from not different games mind you but different seasons. You string them up for your expert analysis with no way of having a clue as to the timeframes involed. Yet from this you never fail to notice a "potential" career ending injury just waiting to happen. If the pitcher has been injured in the past, heck your the real real expert then. When in truth you dont have a clue as to what caused the guys injury other than pitching, there is no proof to anything you say. Digressing yet again in my opinion you have not the slightest idea of just how much power/energy it takes to be a high level pitcher. Not to mention how the body works best at acheiving it. Your so hung up on nonproven theories that may or may not have merit that you cannot see the forest through the trees.