Skip to main content

Reply to "Elephant in the room"

If you are old enough there was a time that science told us there was no link between smoking and lung cancer.  Of course those studies were funded by the cigarette companies.

So what is the point?  There is ample proof science has been for sale for at least 75 years.  Find out who funded what and then look at the result of the study.  It is quite amazing to see findings are in lockstep with who wrote the check.  You might see the pattern - it is actually pretty obvious.

So scientists are selling themselves for money.  Being a whore is the world's oldest profession but they have managed to put a veneer of respectability on it.  As long as we continue to susceptible to fear mongering we will be influenced by agendas and so called experts.  Hell Fouci admit s to lying about face masks before and then he flipped and now he says he is telling the truth.  I prefer my experts to be less cagey and more honest.  I know it is an impossible standard but there you go.  His credibility with me is 1 out of 10.    

Do not believe the hype.  Believe no one.  Test every claim for truth.  Find out what the publishers point of view is.

Being informed has never been harder - but if you try it can be done.  You do not need politicians or experts to tell you what to believe.  The inter web has all of the learning of human beings for all time - if you look for it.  Takes a couple of minutes on most any topic and can be very enlightening.