Skip to main content

Reply to "Fake recruit"

2022OFDad posted:

Also, PG apparently was founded to get kids in Iowa looks. Wonderful. That’s a great and noble purpose. 

The problem with Swampboys argument is that PG won’t necessarily make an effort to see a kid who by Swampboy’s definition is “not a relevant” player. But, isn’t this exactly who you said PG was founded to help? 94% of all high school players are by definition “not relevant players” if they don’t progress to the next level, so perhaps those kids and families are wasting their time attending PG showcases or tournaments because they don’t really matter? That would really help scouts and coaches at the now extremely elite PG events that the “non-relevant” players are no longer attending, right?

swampboy, sorry and I know this will get me banned and I really don’t care. You will probably delete this post too, because it will be deemed critical if PG, the patron saint of HSBBW, where there is now no room for a dissenting opinion . Your arguement is not sound. 

I haven't been on the board much lately, but I'm assuming you've had some sort of bad experience with PG?