Skip to main content

Reply to "FALL 2007 Metro Scout League"

Posted August 17, 2007 08:42 PM Hide Post
I have a few questions.
1. Shayne, Sam and or Cade, can you please inform all of us where the $70,000 is going?
2. If this is about rounding up the best talent, why aren't the the Tigers, Patriots, Blackhawks, Panthers and FW Cats involved?
3. What happens to the kids that have been loyal to your respective clubs that aren't invited?
4. Isn't it easy to find places for all these "studs"?
5. Who is going to benefit from this "Super Team" in the summer?
6. What will they be called?
7. If you have "Studs" on each of your club teams, wouldn't it benefit the kids on your summer teams to have those guys go with them during the fall so the scouts can see the "other guys" play and possibly recieve a scholarship?

Ballboy,

I have no problem answering your questions.

1. First off it is not $70,000. But we have over $28,000 in bills to pay from the league. The rest of the money is going into a new website company Shayne is buying called [URL=http://www.noneofyourbuckingbusnes.com]

2.They were not involved with starting the league or running but we have players in the league from all teams named. Before the league started we invited 4 of the 5 teams above to be involved in some way or another. They said No.

3. If they played for DBAT last year all were invited. Not sure about the others but I think so.

4.Not really it is very hard. So many good players so little room.

5.Hopefully Me

6.Super Stud Momma’s Boys

7.I before E except after C (receive). Don’t understand this question.
Last edited by KCR