Skip to main content

Reply to "Farragut now and yesterday..."

That performance from Rob sounds quite impressive. Doesn't suprise me at all though! He's got nasty stuff and a good coach calling the pitches.

Harrison always was dangerous because he was impossible to get out. He will battle and battle and RARELY strike out which is something he always took pride in - putting the ball in play and making them get him out. The stats I keep checking on the ECU website are great news and Harry seems to be loving it!

Just a report that Farragut beat Baylor in their first game at the Scenic City Classic tonight 3-2. Don't know all the details but Heyming started the game and then Delmonico came in for the last 3 I believe.

Even more importantly they wore their new "throwback" uniforms. Many teams claim to have throwbacks however I don't believe ANY match these. They look like they took a team straight off the Polo Grounds. Short-billed wool hats, jerseys with extra long sleeves and a vertical "Farragut" down the buttons with baggy pants...oh how jealous I am not to have the honor of wearing that! Wink