Skip to main content

Reply to "FastArm"

Sultan, listen I can assure you that I am nor have I ever been one to buckle at the knees when it comes to "snake oil" type products. As a matter of fact I am the first to turn my nose up to it.

Had this particular product NOT have AT LEAST the backing as the 2011 ABCA convention by Collegiate baseball as "Best in Show" I wouldn't have given it a 2nd glance. But these "sporting good" type companies that come to the ABCA convention each year where there are coaches from all over the country in attendance and advertise their product have to do so under the scrutiny of a wealth of baseball knowledge. If you have ever read any of the Collegiate Baseball monthly rags you will see that their products (advertised) are mostly from legit companies.

While you conveniently picked the "fun" parts of the sites you also failed to hi-light some of the pertinent areas. There's really no need to go back and forth here with "tit for tat". That's not my intent here. At the end of the day if a consumer doesn't like the product or it fails to produce what it says, he gives a 100% money back gurantee like most valid companies. That's all you can ask for.

I do know for a fact what it has done for my "college age" baseball player now that he has used it for close to 6 weeks now. It was proven yesterday at a MLB tryout he attended.

If a person can't afford the $50 to buy one, don't get it. As simple as that. But if you can, it's quite surprising at how it does seem to work.

If anyone wants to know his results, send me a PM.

YGD
Last edited by YoungGunDad