Skip to main content

Reply to "FastArm"

Ok. I guess I am lost.

Where does he "imply" in his post that Price is the pitcher from Vandy that used the Fastarm?

It's really amazing how this thread has grown legs of its own. First, I am put under the spot light for having purchased the product believing it could do anything positive. And now the Owner and inventor of the product makes a couple of posts and he is now being questioned. Unbelievable.

I have been on this site for quite a while now. I would like to think that I am thought of as a worthy and credible poster. Never seeking what is in it for me. If my testament that this product has to this point provided the benefit(s) that my son sought out, then maybe I need to think twice about mentioning stuff about improving one's player.

When I saw the product in Collegiate Baseball and looked it up online, I didn't even KNOW who Neftali Perez WAS. Pay a guy a buck and they'll say anything positive about a product. I was more interested in what it does to promote arm strength and "possible" velocity. If he only gained 1MPH, then the $50 was worth it. But he got more.

I think this person might very well could be a great contributor to some of our discussions here in many of the forums. He has only made a whopping 2 posts and already we're making him feel at home (sarcasm intended).
Last edited by YoungGunDad