Skip to main content

Reply to "Favorite Christmas Movies"

Love that movie, Christmas Story. Remember the tongue stuck to the pole, my youngest did that while we were living in Minnesota, but noooo not outdoors like you would think but indoors at the grand opening of a new gourmet market, he was just kneehigh and while I was standing looking in the freezer with the door open, out came the tongue Razz and the rest is just like the movie...................it still makes me cringe.......... through this I did learn that the tongue is the fastest part on the body to heal, thank goodness..

(sidenote to this story/movie is I have a husband w/1 eye but it wasn't a bbgun but another childhood accident, so that part of the movie also hits home, in a round about way Wink)

Second Favorite: Christmas Vacation and just this past Thanksgiving my family got a laugh about that one when my mom baked the film cover into her cheesecake, it reminded us of the Jello and Cat Food from that movie.... Boy do I need to get a new family......

Third Favorite: White Christmas.........every minute of that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp. the song "We'll follow the old man" and of course Bing Crosby singing White Christmas......
Last edited by oldbat-never