Skip to main content

Reply to "Fernando Vina just fessed up"

I remember years ago when my grandmother, the person that I trusted most in my life was taking care of me after I had an infected gum from a baby tooth that refused to come out. I was in terrible pain, nothing the doctor gave me helped and the dentist appt was a couple days away. Grandma stepped in and before I knew it I was pain free and the only thing missing besides my tooth was a little of grandpas hooch.

My point here is that sometimes people do things they know may not be right but feel that it's the best way to remedy a situation. Grandma knew this was not right but also did not want to see me suffer and wanted me back on my feet playing the way I always did and relied on other means to get there.

There is no relationship between HGH and Grandpas hooch but there is a feeling of helplessness that people get when things don't progress the way they think they should and "alternative" directions are taken. I think almost everyone on this board can look back on their lives and see a situation where they, a loved one, or a friend went "outside the box" to fix something and only later kicked themselves in the asss because of the direction they took may not have been the correct one. Again, I don't condone the use, but can maybe understand how things may have developed and how hard it is to admit to a mistake they made.

Besides, without stereotyping, athletes for the most part are not known for their intelligence and many have lived their lives in an aggressive mode

as rz1 puts on the body armor awaiting the incoming