Skip to main content

Finding baseball gear in 2022

It is crazy on the lack of availability of baseball gear/equipment/uniform accessories right now. We all know what is contributing to the scarcity but definitely going to have a lot of people scrambling and scrounging to find things that work. May not be the item you want, but people are going to have to settle for things that are close or will do for now.

Still trying to find white knickers with green piping for my son's high school season. I have been checking religiously since the summer. I have not found one pair in his size. I have tried Easton, Rawlings, Mizuno, New Balance, etc. We found a pair of on off brand that we ordered and the quality was bad.

Also trying to find turf shoes has been a job. Every now and then I will see something on Ebay or Mercari, but his size at a decent price goes fast. I was just looking at Baseball Express and they don't even have one pair in his size.

Anyone see the New Balance commercial on tv that shows a guy holding up his hand with nothing in it and there is an arrow pointing to his hand and says "demo shoe not available". Then he says "we know you are waiting on new freshness, but it is sitting in the middle of the ocean somewhere and to be patient". Sums it up right there.

Original Post