Skip to main content

Reply to "FIRST BAPTIST CONTINUED"

Amen Texan.

oldbbfreak -- I have closed down 3-4 topics in the last year -- usually when message board rules are broken or when the discussion results in serious tired-head for most readers ---- or when both situations occur simultaneously. I may be experienced to a degree while supporting my third son through HS baseball, but I'm surely no wiser than the next guy here. It seems clear to me that the sole purpose of this topic is to discredit FBC and one of their coaches. Most have backed away from lumping all of their guys into a single pile because several here reacted violently to that assumption (ok, no one was violent Smile). I tried to make a point earlier -- it probably escaped some. Give people the benefit of the doubt. If they want to change schools or summer programs or name their first child "Seven", let it be, this is America. For some reason I am skepical when it comes to believing that you are THAT concerned about others making poor choices. If that were the case, you would be contributing on a number of topics -- not just this one.

-P(eace)Dad
Last edited by Panther Dad