Skip to main content

Reply to "Florida Baseball Ranch"

Returned from the camp & very pleased. Got to say it was different than I anticipated but couldn't be happier. It a pretty intense but fun three days, very motivational. Randy Sullivan, Ron Wolforth, and the Florida Baseball Ranch staff is awesome. Each player's mechanics and broken down and flaws are identified and explained. The great part of this is the coaches are able to explain what they are doing and how to correct in a way anyone can understand. For the first time I feel like we're treating a cause and not the symptoms. Each player comes home with a plan specific to them. I truly belive if the plan is executed by the kid the money spent is well spent. Coaches Sullivan & Wolforth are very approachable and do an excellent job making sure players have a clear understanding of what they need to do when they return home. Without going into great detail I'll just say I highly recommend going if you have the opportunity. My only regret is I didnt take my son to a TBR Bootcap a couple of years ago. I'm hoping to take my son back for a weekend camp during the summer.