Skip to main content

Reply to "Freshman Future Is Now"

The way I look at it is, there are no bad post or replies. Respect for one another is the foundation for that. If that is breached there is a problem. I love the game, but the game doesn't love me back. Do you get it?

The post is about freshman baseball. My contributions to hs baseball web are predicated on my undying love, respect and passion for our national past time. I'm an author to my inner thoughts.  Sometimes I like to share my baseball journey. Solicitations, approval, validation, criticism, etc I do not seek nor is my purpose on here. I'm about the game, and the young people who want to put in the time and effort to getting better everyday. HS baseball is competitive and I'll be darned if I don't provide the resources and baseball environment my freshman son needs to thrive in this hard game.

I learn everyday. HS baseball web is definitely another resource to do just that. Not enough chalk talk coach, that's what I"m talking bout. My next post will be in that arena. I do appreciate replies because a lot of them are segways to new threads. Like the parents at practice...that's a good one. But like I said, chalk talk is the real deal for me. That's a big part of learning more and more about baseball for me.

To come in and close it up on this post, I ask for more freshman baseball experiences. Your replies would be helpful to my self and others. After all, I'm just like you. Thank you for your time.