Skip to main content

Reply to "FSU recruiting"

FSU is a dream school.

The Nole recruiting coaches are a breath of fresh air.

My son and the family could not be happier with our decision. Yes, the coaches committed to him early (after his sophomore year at camp). During the fall, there were 2 serious injury's to key player's, both of whom have now fully recovered. They asked if he would consider coming early because they admired his leadership and maturity.

He has played in 40 games and has been playing less lately because of the very strong play of others.

He is and has been on the roster all year.

He and his teamates are 2 wins away from Omaha.

Go to [seminoles.com] read about this team, read his bio and ask your boy's if they would like to be part of such a team.

Mike Martin was quoted today as saying this is the most enjoyable group of young men that he has coached. My son, his teamates, especially his senior room mate's and his sophomore room mate, are very proud of that.

By the way, his Oak Park and River Forest High School teamates are on thier way to a possible state title.

My son and our family look forward to the future of Florida State Baseball.

TRhit....mind your own business and get your facts straight. That you are perplexed does not surprise me. That you question OUR decision is out of line. What you "understand" is wrong..... and it could easily have been checked out. That is both inexcusable and mean spirited.